Wish A Midi Redirection Block "Midi Out" to

I would like to "Forward" the values from an FC12 connected EV-1 and switches to a different midi device E.g. GR-55 to be picked up by its assigns.
I think this can be done with a block that maps the midi in Device and CC to another Device ID and CC.

+1, it would be great to be able to capture controller pedal and control switch data while recording for use in reamping....

I would like to "Forward" the values from an FC12 connected EV-1 and switches to a different midi device E.g. GR-55 to be picked up by its assigns.
I think this can be done with a block that maps the midi in Device and CC to another Device ID and CC.

Did you ever figure this out?
I’m wanting to control Ableton with the Mastermind GT16 through the AXE.

At present, expression pedals cannot send external MIDI. This is on the roadmap for the FCs but it won't be addressed until after the FM3 is released and cruising at high altitude.

Did you ever figure this out?
I’m wanting to control Ableton with the Mastermind GT16 through the AXE.
I put the MIDI block into a scene and configured that block to send PC's set a specific patch my GR55 via the midi out on the back of the AXE-FX III to midi in on the GR-55 and then a sequence of CC's to switch other stuff.

The expression pedals cannot send external MIDI when connected to FC-12, can the expr pedals directly connected to AFX3 send Midi?

Is this request on the list, to let the midi block output the CC and values for the connected expression pedals so you can control external midi controlers.

Back
Top Bottom