Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
This preamp was used in the 80's by so many of my favorite guitarists. Paul Gilbert, Vito Bratta, Kirk Hammett, Nuno Bettencourt and many more. I personally had this preamp in the early 90's. Great sound. This Patch is inspired by him.
Has 4 Scenes + one of my own Custom Cab included.
THE PATCH IT'S AVAILABLE. Is also available for Ax8 already converted and ready to use.

last time I got into this, I ended up buying a GSP2101 lol.. Nice job on the patches!

[QUOTE = "Narsh, post: 1531711, membro: 41202"] l'ultima volta che sono entrato in questo, ho finito per comprare un GSP2101 lol .. Nizza lavoro sulle patch!
Thanks a lot bro!

Hi Andre, I did ask on Youtube, but maybe better to ask here: what is unique/what made the ADA special tone-wise? thx

at the time i think it was just the ability to have a rack mount marshall sound with a butt load of MIDI accessible presets. the distortion is JCM style. BUT it also has the dual gain controls like a triaxis or mark series amp, where one feeds into the other, so you can really dial in the crunch the way you like it. but the EQ is not like a triaxis, the EQ is post gain control, so basically a crappy parametric rack EQ is all you get, it doesn't sound that amazingly good away from centered. but the built in chorus is UNTOUCHABLE, it's like out of a Juno 60, nothing does chorus like an MP-1. also, the solid state clean channel had a built in compression so squeezy, it does really nice clean sounds without a pedal comp, even straight to board. youtube paul gilbert Mr. Big for a tone summary, super crunchy rackmount sounds and 80s chorus cleans for days. end rant

[QUOTE = "shatteredsquare, post: 1537690, member: 28433"] al momento penso che fosse solo la possibilità di avere un suono marshall montato su rack con un carico di MIDI Presets accessibili. La distorsione è dello stile JCM. MA ha anche i controlli dual gain come un amplificatore di serie triaxis o marchio, dove uno si alimenta nell'altro, in modo da poter chiamare veramente il crunch come ti piace. Ma l'EQ non è come una triaxis, l'EQ è il controllo post-guadagno, in modo fondamentalmente un raggruppamento parametrico rack EQ è tutto ciò che si ottiene, non sembra incredibilmente buono da centro. Ma il coro incorporato è UNTOUCHABLE, è come da un Juno 60, niente ha coro come un MP-1. Inoltre, il canale pulito a stato solido aveva una compressione incorporata così squeezy, rende veramente buoni suoni puliti senza un pedale comp, anche direttamente a bordo. Youtube paul gilbert Grande per un riepilogo dei toni, i suoni rackmount super crunchy e il coro degli anni 80 pulisce per giorni. End rant [/ QUOTE]
I agree with you, I love that preamp and I love Intense Rock vid :)

[QUOTE = "GuttaLaser, post: 1537684, membro: 31203"] Ti ho immaginato in latex rosa shocking !!! Non ti dico !!! : D[/CITAZIONE]
Nooo aiuto! Perchè! AhAhAhAh!

Is this a tone match? If so, it's hard to believe. It sounds nothing like an MP-1 to me on the dirt. Played one for years. The clean is pretty sweet.

Is this a tone match? If so, it's hard to believe. It sounds nothing like an MP-1 to me on the dirt. Played one for years. The clean is pretty sweet.
I do not use tone matching ... anyway you are the first to say this thing. I too had this preamp. Anyway, my purpose is to try to pull off pleasant sounds, I do not care to make it sound perfectly the same as the original model.

Back
Top Bottom