A little video project

that's killer! it's literally the same "map" design as a section of the video game GTA 5 (which was designed copying real-life locations in California)!

i bet you could market it as "GTA 5 Real Live Drifting" or something and have Mashable pick it up and get a ton of views man.

So you did the music behind, not the video?

First: Great cover of Highway Star!

Second: That video has been out for some time and was produced at great expense. No offense intended but this isn't a video project; the video is being used to showcase the music.

Please at least give proper credit to the creators of the video, and the song too.

But... hell yeah, loved it.

This was just an audition kind of thing. Trying to get a gig editing video for a drift racing promoter.

The owners of the Hoonigan video let me use their raw footage to re-edit to music that I recorded. I'm not selling it or trying to make a profit from the video or the music in any way. I had nothing to do with filming this great footage. It's been around for a long time.

As for the music, I guess I'm just old. I figured everyone in the world knew that Higway Star was a classic Deep Purple song.

I finished this late at night and just posted it. I'll get all the proper credits posted today.

This was just an audition kind of thing. Trying to get a gig editing video for a drift racing promoter.

The owners of the Hoonigan video let me use their raw footage to re-edit to music that I recorded. I'm not selling it or trying to make a profit from the video or the music in any way. I had nothing to do with filming this great footage. It's been around for a long time.

As for the music, I guess I'm just old. I figured everyone in the world knew that Higway Star was a classic Deep Purple song.

I finished this late at night and just posted it. I'll get all the proper credits posted today.

Great job all around; in fact I didn't realize you had re-edited the video. As far as credits go I was just replying to the question about it, and having been involved in both music and video production like to support content creators whenever I can.

So I stand corrected, excellent video editing and equally excellent cover!

Back
Top Bottom