FM3 A little video I did with the FM3

Really nice clean tone. Warm, but with just the right amount of clarity and a little bite. Cool playing over backing.

Agree with GitGuy.
Must say I was very surprised as I usually don't hear this kind of sound with that kind of guitar. :D

Cheers,

Mats N
Agree, wasn’t expecting that tone. Wonder what pickups? Could be another instance of FM3 sweetness.

…And don‘t want to take away from the player and his touch.

That was very harmonious and heartfelt, left me feeing tranquil... Enjoyed listening while working on my Excel SS.

Agree, wasn’t expecting that tone. Wonder what pickups? Could be another instance of FM3 sweetness.

…And don‘t want to take away from the player and his touch.
Thank you so much really. Alder body with maple neck and fretboard. PUPs are Bill Lawrence XL500l in the bridge and L500 in the neck. Here is the trick…The neck pup is split permanently to a single coil

Thank you so much really. Alder body with maple neck and fretboard. PUPs are Bill Lawrence XL500l in the bridge and L500 in the neck. Here is the trick…The neck pup is split permanently to a single coil
Interesting…that must be it, had the clarity of a single coil, but with humbucker mellowness. Except it wasn’t like a typical split coil thing. I had a set of Lawrence PUP’s in a guitar years ago and really liked them. Sold that guitar and never got around to using them again.

Back
Top Bottom