A little Two Stone

That's some nice noodling. Really shows off the touch sensitivity of the amp. I'm going to spend some time with it now.

I'm curious what kind of guitar you're driving it with?

Thank you all for the kind words. I`ll see if i can get it uploaded. Nothing special. A mix of 2 cabs: Mesa(OH) and OH-Beta 1WF. I don´t tweak a lot of parameters.

I use my Suhr Classic Ash (ML´s and Aldrich) with tone controls down.

It´s good news that it sounds good to others too. Then my hearing has not gone west yet.

Edit: Using OH Beta Bogner V31 57 WF (free beta IR) and Top Boost Blue RW(stock)
No mics, no panning... Play with air parameter in the cab block. Depending of your guitar.

Last edited:
Man, that covered quite a bit of ground. Very nice. I heard tonal fingerprints of John Mayer's "Belief", Led Zeppelin's "The Lemon Song", and Jimi Hendrix's "Little Wing" among others in there. What a great sounding amp!

Thanks again for the nice critique :)

The reverb is stock. (Medium room, i think) No editing at all. One take to iTunes took 6 minutes...

The chain is: Mind--> Fingers --> guitar--> cable --> AXII --> Garageband!! --> Ears

That amp is worth it`s weight in gold :D

I love it though...

The guitar shines in this clip. I love the way you can sense the character of the guitar, the body, the wood and everything in it.

It really amplifies the guitar-bit, without pulling some ampblanket over it making it more amp than guitar to me the way I see it.

Thank you very much Kriig, I'm following!

That's the nicest, most impressive clip I've heard so far of the AFXII. Very musical and demonstrates the range of this great amp model beyond the normal high gain stuff. Thank you for posting. By coincidence I was noodling with the new presets today and the Two Stone one was the one I get held up on, it is fantastic, very detailed, dynamic and expressive.

I'm using the Two-Rock at the moment for my lead tones.
Even though it's not really a "rock" tone, it cuts through beautifully.

Yeah. Extremly expressive amp. My favourite so far.. For those sounds. It does the blues and break up sounds beautifully IMO.

Back
Top Bottom