A little Prog Rock?

Awesome intro, felt like pink floyd meeting porcupine tree. I really dig the guitar playing, although there were a few lead sections that were not 100% clean, but overall sounded great. In terms of mix the drums need more work to sound bigger and fuller, but guitars sounded good. Which guitar & amps did you use?

Awesome intro, felt like pink floyd meeting porcupine tree. I really dig the guitar playing, although there were a few lead sections that were not 100% clean, but overall sounded great. In terms of mix the drums need more work to sound bigger and fuller, but guitars sounded good. Which guitar & amps did you use?
Yeah agreed, the little break in the chorus section(if you can call it that) is garbage. And there are a few others that were improvised and didn't work out to well. I'll get in there and fix it up later on today. Serves me right for trying to record at full speed after not playing for a week.

As for the amps, I'll have to take a look - I used quite a few patches on this one. Mostly boogie for rhy and 5150's for leads.

Yeah agreed, the little break in the chorus section(if you can call it that) is garbage. And there are a few others that were improvised and didn't work out to well. I'll get in there and fix it up later on today. Serves me right for trying to record at full speed after not playing for a week.

As for the amps, I'll have to take a look - I used quite a few patches on this one. Mostly boogie for rhy and 5150's for leads.

Keep it coming, your creativeness and guitar playing skills are killer.

Back
Top Bottom