.... a little over a year later....

jiagap

Inspired
Ok, like so many, I would concur this is the best GAS purchase I have ever made. I have owned my Ultra for a little over a year, and it just does not wear out in value. The patch possibilities are endless, and sound great. And I really like some of the stock patches as well. This unit is very deep in tweakability, and I very much thank the forum here and you users who are constantly posting new ideas, new tweaks with effects or amps or cabs. After several months of waiting, I finally pulled the plug on a pair or FTB Verve 8ma's and the last few practices have been wonderful. The band is absolutely blown away by the diversity of tones from cleans to distortions that this unit produces.

I have MUCH to learn, as I have never had access to so many amps, cabs, effects and parameters. I am very content with it as is, but also know as I grow in understanding the unit has much more to offer.

The last key to the mix is the Fractal 101 midi controller.

Thanks to everyone on this forum.

At almost a year for me I just recently purchased Ultra and sold the Standard. The only reason I didn't go Ultra back then was of course the funding, no experience with Fractal and I wasn't drinking the cool aid. Seeing is believing and so is hearing.... mostly the hearing part. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom