A little idea i threw together using Javier's free Mestis patches

Brownmatthall

Power User
I don't have an 8 string, but I'm loving the way these patches translate over to the 6. the cleans are his paloma patch (using the coil tap on my LTD got me reaaaaaally close to the spanky AaL clean tone, I love it), rhythms are the mestis rhythm with the drive engaged and a user cab instead of the factory one he had it set to, wanted to use the eclipse lead patch to so I threw it in just cuz haha. the bass was SeeD's newest offering straight up, guitars were my blackmachine copy with dimarzio titans and my LTD no name with crunch lab in the bridge. love these patches man!

Great! Love the semi-clean with hair sound, transparent, clear, can hear the details in the chords, I'm going to give these a workout with my single coil setups.

Great! Love the semi-clean with hair sound, transparent, clear, can hear the details in the chords, I'm going to give these a workout with my single coil setups.
of the 5 patches he posted that clean is definitely my favorite, its just so spanky on the top strings with lots of definition across the board

Back
Top Bottom