A little help with scene controllers and boost...

plyall

Power User
Folks -

It's embarrassing that I have labored this long with the Axe and have not used either scene controllers or a volume boost. Those-Daze-Is-Behind-me.

#1 - Scene Controllers - I understand the concept perfectly. What I don't understand is how to program different values for different scenes in Axe-Edit (or must I use the front panel)?

#2 - How to configure a Null Filter to do a volume boost (especially using scenes).

I have just started working with a band, and could really use both of these features!

Thanks for any help.

#2 is crazy easy.....Just enable (un-bypass) the 'Filter' block or blocks in the scenes that need them and bypass them in the scenes that don't. Place them before any delays or reverb. You can also use them as volume/gain reduction before the Amp block for a cleaner scene. Kinda like rolling back the guitar volume knob, but you hit the sweet spot every time.....;)

Moke -

Thanks... I do understand the enable/disable idea - it's just a case of 'what' do I put IN that filter block. Sounds stupid, but I did some mucking with it and was unsuccessful. I was trying to use a NULL filter...

Set the filter type to Null. Set the Level parameter to the amount of boost that you want.

Back
Top Bottom