A little Energyball metal

Sounded great mate, I have not been able to get a sound like that out of my energyball atempts yet. I thought it was still tight during the muted sections, a nice sound overall.

matt15f said:
Sounded great mate, I have not been able to get a sound like that out of my energyball atempts yet. I thought it was still tight during the muted sections, a nice sound overall.
Same here. I am a huge Engl-fan (in the real world), but I did not get the Energyball model to sound like I want. POST THAT PATCH, PLEEEZZZ!

Damn Dave!!!!! That was awesome!!! Just 15 minutes ago I was thinking to myself that I wanted to create an Engeryball patch... now I'm gonna have too! Great work!!! :D

Ya know, I originally had selected the energyball as my model of choice for metal, but I just couldn't get it right. Yours sounds great!

Clip sounded pretty good :D

I actually use Energyball as my amp model for my go to live dirty sound - works great !

Mik.

moshwitz said:
Sup?

Here is a little clip with the Energyball model+Metal cab. The riff is just a section of one my old tunes, the drums are just a midi from DFH. Quad tracked and didn't really do anything to it other than a little compression. Nothing polished,,just felt like recording a little today. :mrgreen:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandid=977728&content=music

MOSHON
DAVE

That song was MADE to sing over - get some VOX on that shit dude! Nice job!

~ J

Sup? :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comps guys :oops: :cool:

I'm not near my Axe right now, but the preset I used was a tweaked version of a patch I pulled off of the Axchange "English Djentlemen 3". When I get to my Axe I'll post up my tweaked vers. But in the mean time you can grab that preset off the Axechange and give it a go,,,I'd like to hear some other peoples tweaks of that one myself.

And A BIG THANKS to the member that made it, its real close to what I am looking for out of the Energyball model,,,,not fully there but real damn close ;)

Oh,,,and that tune has vocals,,and real drums,,,,,but I don't think I have ever digitized it,,,Its still on a half inch reel in a box somewhere around here..........I'll have to dig it out someday :lol:

MOSHON
DAVE

Great! Anxiously awaiting the patch so I can put my tweak on it. I'll have plenty of time because I'm off of work for a month following eye surgery. OUCH!!!

moshwitz said:
I'm not near my Axe right now, but the preset I used was a tweaked version of a patch I pulled off of the Axchange "English Djentlemen 3". When I get to my Axe I'll post up my tweaked vers. But in the mean time you can grab that preset off the Axechange and give it a go,,,I'd like to hear some other peoples tweaks of that one myself.

And A BIG THANKS to the member that made it, its real close to what I am looking for out of the Energyball model,,,,not fully there but real damn close ;)
DAVE
--------------------------

thanx...yeah, i was just playing with the beta editor one day and figured i'd try uploading a couple patches. i *rarely* have the axe near a computer with internet so i never posted any updates, sorry.

gotta love sharing patches so that someone else can use it or make it better, right?! ...make it "better" and post some updates! ;p

just fyi...that patch is in the axeExchange...but when i log on...the title is missing. (not sure why). it's like bank F or something...? (can't check while at work). it's near the peavey 6505+ patch (i think i named it that?!). edit--its patch 744

oh...and btw,,,the editor always saves it improperly with the gate block (should be set to input 1) etc...

Back
Top Bottom