A little dizzy....

moshwitz

Inspired
Sup? :mrgreen

I had this posted on another forum as they are used to my butchery:lol , but thought I'd post it here too even though it's pretty rough and still evolving, any feedback would be great;)

Alright,,try this on for size and tell me what you think....

It's not the final thing by any means, it's got its share of clams and butchery and everything WILL get re-recorded again.

I'm using a Diezel VH4 patch I made, instead of the Savage patch in the orig, as it is way tighter when I'm playing and there is something I cant quite put my finger on in the savage patch that bothers me that I have to sus out. so I've been working on this Diezel patch and the Bass channels that I have going on in the DAW to try to get the guitar and bass to gel a little better. The bass is still all over the place in the first half cause I haven't re-recorded it yet but did ( obviously) for the newer parts and I think they lock and sit pretty good together,,I could be way off though
laugh.gif

It's gonna sound quieter and a bit darker than the other tracks, as this is the Raw .WAV mixdown right out of Cubase. the others are MP3 that I bounce out after I import into Wavelab and do a little mastering to bring the levels and overall eq up. Since my room is still jacked up, I wanted to try and work to get this one to translate a little better on all the things I check on before I tweak it in wavelab, cause I think I figured something out with my room the way it is....once again I may be dead wrong and it sounds like shit somewhere else,,,but this is where it's at and I'm still writing so it might change again...lol

I also used 2 guitars this time. The Doberman "Illuminatus" Warrior (now with a BKP Ceramic Warpig), and my Mirror warrior with the BKP Blackhawk) and with a new neck John made for me with a Strandberg Endurneck profile.

Anyway,,I appreciate everybody's feedback,,,thanks guys..

MOSHON
DAVE

Last edited:
Sup? :mrgreen
Thanks brother..:eagerness: yeah,,,it will have vocals,,,it has 2 solo's also...

once again,,,this butched up a little and is just my outline,,and as a matter of fact its to loud here and it is the totally wrong tone to sit right an gel with the rest of this ,it will get recorded again

and there will be a second solo after the lone guitar change,,,but there is something in it i'm having a hard time hitting consistently.....soooo when it is right and not sounding like retarded cats fuckin, I'll post a clip of it up too.

MOSHON
DAVE

Sup?:D

OK,,,I threw on a mastering comp and raised the levels, and exported to MP3. I think it gels a little better now too. What'cha think? :pride:

MOSHON
DAVE

Back
Top Bottom