York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
The Alternative/Grunge bands of the early-mid 90's shaped me as a player probably more than any other genre and time. I loved the wall of guitars and dissonant countermelodies so prominent with that era of music. This is just a little homage to that time in my life that still finds its way into my fingers no matter what I write. I hope you enjoy it.

Sounds fantastic dude.... I know what you mean about the Alternative/Grunge bands of the early-mid 90's... 'King's X' extremely altered my attitude... Rock On Rocker! :cool:

Love the tones. Its very interesting to me that you have molded heavy tones with a pop sensibility. I hope you take it as a compliment, that is how it is definitely intended! Great melodies. Keep it up.

Love the tones. Its very interesting to me that you have molded heavy tones with a pop sensibility. I hope you take it as a compliment, that is how it is definitely intended! Great melodies. Keep it up.

Thank you for the kind words! I grew up on Failure, so those guys definitely taught me about layering heavy stuff with melodic lines. I'm really happy that you liked it. Thanks for making my day!

Hey there from down the highway from you. Love it. What amps and cabs did you use?

Hey, it's nice to see another Tennesseean on here! I used the HBE for the rhythms and (I think) the Matchbox 30 for the clean tones. The cabs were mixes from the Bipolar Pack (Mesa for the HBE and AC-15 for the Matchbox).

Back
Top Bottom