A job well done! V10 is by far the best ever!

jethro

Inspired
I am totally blown away by the new firmware! I always wait on the new release untill the bugs are worked out.I just went from version 7.0 to 10 and was very skeptical about doing so.All i can say is WOW! My mesa 50 cal preset sounds identical to my real head.I've not uploaded the preset banks and I'm just checking out my own presets and it is so much more like a tube amp sound! The fizz and bite of each note is amazing as well as the controllable feedback and gritty sound of a real tube amp.

Holy shitballz this is getting real! I've sold two big racks of amp heads, eventides,power amps,comps,lexicons,rolands fx units,and countless other things in the last 3 years.I bought a ultra then went for the II and could not be a happier guitar player.Its everything I've ever wanted in a stand alone unit!I am totally blown away as are my snobby tone heads that only use tube amp heads.I keep telling them,It's all in this litte box. Now they are believers!That alone rocks!!!

You guys at Fractal kick major ass!I've been chasing tone since 1979 and I finally found it with version 10.00! Congrats to all that help make this become a reality! One very happy customer !!!!

Started the chase in 1988. I`m still tone chasing. But i do it in my own living room. No need to run around in shops anymore. Just select another amp = bliss!!

Back
Top Bottom