A great multi-scene preset for rock/metal clean/dirty/lead?

Dave76

Inspired
Anyone have a decent preset with scenes that can handle gapless switching between clean, dirty rhythm, and lead for a typical hard rock/metal scenario? Petrucci would be a good example of the general tone I'm usually going for but any good preset would do as a starting point. I understand I'm probably never going to get one preset that is as good as three separate presets but the goal would be a preset that is decent enough to handle songs with a lot of quick switching between those sounds that the AX8 preset switching gap doesn't work for. Fade To Black by Metallica would be a good example of this.

I honestly cannot recommend Fremen packs enough to do them justice....well worth the money.

Has a bunch of 5 Scene Packs for next to no $ and you can dive in tehre and learn some great tricks to ultimately create your own or modify to your needs.

I've already purchased the Fremen presets in large part for those types of presets but most of the 5-scene presets are horrifically broken with harsh digital clipping. I haven't had a chance to try to figure out why. Thanks for the reminder though.

That's definitely the exact idea I'm looking for.

For the benefit of anyone who finds this post in the future, the Fremen 5-scene blocks were broken at some point last year and then a fix was quietly released. So if you bought the Fremen presets and experienced obnoxious digital clipping with some presets, you can redownload them from the original link to fix that.

That said, these presets are pretty underwhelming in terms of what I'm looking for. Still looking for presets that can cover reasonable clean, distorted rhythm, high gain lead.

Back
Top Bottom