- Dedicated Preset, Scene and channel volume balancing menu: A utilities menu with a large, precise VU meter where you can easily adjust output volume across individual presets, scenes and channels using the main knob and the knobs underneath the screen. For instance, turning A and B knobs adjusts amp block 1 and 2 output levels, pushing A and B knobs clicks through A, B, C, D states of their assigned amp blocks. Knob C and D adjusts Output 1 and Output 2, and knob E scrolls through the scenes. Turning the main knob scrolls through presets without exiting the preset leveling menu. There was a similar feature in the Axe FX II which was very handy.
- Editing Global Block names: Not much to add to this, other than that it seems unnecessary having to rely on external notes for remembering what all the global blocks were for in such a highly advanced piece of equipment.
- Pitch Block Custom Scale learning function: Pressing a "Learn" button records the note you play, establishing the note you want to put a harmony note on top of, and then pressing a "harmony" button lets you play the note that will harmonize with previous note.
- Full screen strobe tuner: Something along the lines of the Peterson strobe tuner app for mobile devices, only accurate.
- Tuner engage on exp. pedal heel down: Activates tuner when an expression pedal is in heel down position.
- Multiband Compressor global blocks: I have about 30 more or less identical presets for different songs, where the only variation is effects types used. Amp, Cab, Drive and MBC blocks are identical in all these presets. Having to adjust the MBC block in all these presets individually when changing some parameters in Amp or Cab block is extremely time consuming.
- EV-1 expression pedal with toe switch and scribble strip: Probably not possible with only a TRS connection, but it would be nice to instantly see which block the pedal controls.
- Global EQ presets, Bypass and choosing between PEQ and different types of GEQ: Having the ability to save different EQ presets for different situations (IEM, different types of monitors, different types of venues etc.) and quickly load and bypass these. [Edit 26-02-2020]