WTB A expensive guitar

Perhaps you need a wall hanging and a guitar all in one, here you go:
Ritter Intune Frames
4a.jpg

Other than that, I would get a PRS Private Stock (although a Dragon would be the epitome of that world)!

Seriously. If you can find a S540FM, grab it! I've been lucky to get one for a ridiculous price and, despite its ultra light weight, old condition and low price, it really feels very expensive.

Sometimes it is not necessary to spend crazy money to get a expensive guitar
20220703_211224.jpg
(the green on the left)

Seriously. If you can find a S540FM, grab it! I've been lucky to get one for a ridiculous price and, despite its ultra light weight, old condition and low price, it really feels very expensive.
+1. I have a couple of S540QM's (same thing, but quilted instead of flamed). They feel fantastic. Also, there is no better, more comfortable floating whammy than the Lo Pro Edge that came on these.

1656864993238.png

There are so many guitars I'd love to own, and if I was comfortable spending a serious amount of money, I'd love to see what all the hype is about with a Knaggs guitar. A drummer buddy of mine used to work there, and he'd always send me pics of what they were building, and it's the first time I ever saw 3 different woods on the body of any guitar. I'd also love to get a PRS Private Stock someday, but it would be strictly as wall art for me.

Looking for a really nice guitar. Not really particular about brand, it just has to look....really nice. And sound fantastic. And play like butter.

It's a gift to myself for just getting through another day, ya know?

Some ideas of what I'm looking for:

View attachment 84417

View attachment 84418

View attachment 84419

Whatcha got for me? Hit me up with a DM and we'll talk!

Interested in a beautiful PRS Golden Mesa Silver Sky? Mint condition.

So Ian @iaresee!

It's been a two months a year two and a half years since you posted and ghosted. :) Whadja wind up doing?

Last edited:
Not for sale -- but I figured I would through it out there. Part of the initial Cloud 9 run -- 2004 58RI - Mine is #13 -- Billy Gibbons had/has several from that initial run.

Attachments

• DSCN2968.JPG
    DSCN2968.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom