A definitive answer please. Pedal

Your original question was "What type of pedal do I need to operate volume and wah without scenes please" The simplest answer is to use an expression pedal with 2 jacks and a switch. What the switch does will determine how it's configured with the AX8. The Mission SP-2 is the only one I found that was a true "2-channel" expression pedal.

The latest question appears to be "using one pedal for wah and volume. Pedal Boss FV500H has no toe switch". To use a single expression pedal with two different blocks in the same preset will require some method to turn the wah on, the volume off. If you want to avoid using scenes, a separate switch- whether on the pedal, AX8 or external- is typically necessary (I haven't seen Marco's video so I don't know how he addresses doing this).

I personally use the Mission SP-2 and have no problem using it for wah and volume. I use other methods if I need more volume so having the volume at 100% when switching to wah is not a problem for me.

There are many Fractal things that don't have a tutorial video.

Your request is not a common use case, so I'm not really surprised.

I know everyone learns differently, but I don't think I've ever used a video for anything Fractal-related since I started in 2013... Written descriptions and manuals meet my needs.
Oh mate please with all respect. One pedal for wah and volume isn't common? How long have you been on here? Google expression pedal or search here. You'll see. Thanks for replying though honest

Oh mate please with all respect. One pedal for wah and volume isn't common? How long have you been on here? Google expression pedal or search here. You'll see. Thanks for replying though honest
With NO switch and NO scenes. Not common at all.

How long have I been on here? Check my stats...

With that, I'm out... I have nothing else to offer.

Back
Top Bottom