Wish A couple wishes about Reverbs

DLC86

Fractal Fanatic
1) let us completely disable early and late reflections, currently the level controls can go down to -40dB but they're still somewhat hearable at that level.

2) pre-delay and level offset for L/R channels:
I discovered these controls on a reverb plugin (cinematic rooms) and I think they'd be useful on the axe fx reverb too.
Basically the purpose of these controls is to add an additional delay to the opposite channel early and/or late reflections (while also reducing the reverb volume on that channel) to resemble what happens in real world when a sound is coming from one side of a room.

That's going into the direction of multi-channel mixing. I'm not sure what the use would be for a guitar processor.

That's going into the direction of multi-channel mixing. I'm not sure what the use would be for a guitar processor.
A true stereo reverb with 2 blocks for example.
Anyway I think they're pretty simple additions so.. why not?

1) let us completely disable early and late reflections, currently the level controls can go down to -40dB but they're still somewhat hearable at that level.

2) pre-delay and level offset for L/R channels:
I discovered these controls on a reverb plugin (cinematic rooms) and I think they'd be useful on the axe fx reverb too.
Basically the purpose of these controls is to add an additional delay to the opposite channel early and/or late reflections (while also reducing the reverb volume on that channel) to resemble what happens in real world when a sound is coming from one side of a room.
+1

Back
Top Bottom