A Couple Of Live Recordings

Fro

Experienced
I’m gathering together some live recordings of our songs to give to our new drummer so he can hear some of our arrangements. I figured I might as well post a couple here.

This was an outdoor show in the parking lot of Quaker Steak and Lube for their Bike Night. The bass player and I are both running direct, and we are all on IEM’s. I believe the attached patches are what I used. I play a 70’s Tele Custom.

Attachments

• Fro's Fender New.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Fro's Lead New.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Fro's Regular New.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
just make sure your new drummer has the same nice snare sound aswell ;)

guitars are a bit too crunchy and sparkly for my taste but its hard to tell from a live recording ^^

:D I'm a Caddyshack nut. My favorite movie. One of the groundskeepers at my club looks and acts a lot like Bill Murray's character. I thought he was kidding around the first time I talked to him....it's a dream come true. The cart guys even call him Carl Spackler, although not to his face cause he's a mean s.o.b. If I can just get one of my old neighbors to say "Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!" my life will be complete.

Thanks!

BTW, Love the avatar. :)

Great job dude!

I would like to hear more live recordings like this on the forum. Gives another view from the studio type recording

Back
Top Bottom