A couple of 18b7 Friedman BE jams.

The Friedman G3 amp sims are outstanding. Always loved the HBE and since the G3 BE... it has caught some serious attention from my ears. Great demo!

My jaw just dropped that is insane for a direct recorded clip ,the depth of the tone , the harmonics ,dynamics sustain . It's crazy and it sounds like a mic'd cab to me

Awesome! Great playing and tones. Love your stuff. I share your Eventide H9 video with a lot of guys to show them what that can do.

Great demo, which tv cab ir did you use?

The TV cab that is part of the Friedman HB Factory preset. I'm sorry, I can't recall the exact number.

Sounds amazing! Would you be kind enough to share the preset?

Stupidly, I didn't save it! It didn't deviate much from the original factory Friedman HB preset, though, except I changed the Flanger to thru zero, the phaser to a Script 90 and the reverb to a medium spring placed between the amp and cab blocks. Other than that, all standard.

Thanks for demoing the phaser and flanger. Sounds great. Post, right

More awesome demos, Brett.

Flanger post, phaser pre.

I would love to see that preset if possible. Thanks

I'm sorry, I didn't save it, but there's a brief outline of what I did above.

Please post the preset, I'd like to see your effects settings. Thanks in advance!

Awesome! Great playing and tones. Love your stuff. I share your Eventide H9 video with a lot of guys to show them what that can do.

Thanks, I'm really flattered. Glad to be of service. :)

Nice tone and t-shirt!! I was born in Montréal in 1976!!!

Cool! The shirt I found at a Puma sale. I think it cost me about $10. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom