A Comet i really like!!

Thats is well played and such great tone, I like it. Thanks for sharing the clip and keep on rollin'.

Thanks a lot!!

Thank you for all the really nice comments. I get all fuzzy :)

Patch attached. The ir is from the free Ownhammer Bogner beta. I called it Kriig OH, so it would be easier to find.

So it´s a stereo ir. Just put in this ir in the empty slot.

WARNING: This patch is extremly ambient. May noe work for everything. Try the OD to push it further in gain higher gain land...

Also try to add delay/reverb and mess with the room in the cab (page 2) It is set to 100%.

I have -10 dB on FX delay/reverb in the global.
- 3 dB in global eq/gain (so it may run a little hot on your Axe)
You can also try 1M+cap on the amp input in the global.

The recording is done with a Yamaha SG1802 Goldtop w/P90´s. (One of the new SG) Remember: the goldtop color adds a lot. Won´t sound the same with a black one ;)
It sounded very good with my Suhrs, tele and LP. But very different.

It would be cool to hear if this patch works for anybody else.

Have a great day !!!

Attachments

• Kriigs Comet.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Kriig OH BETA 412 Bogner .syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 50
While I love the sound of the lead and your tasteful touch I found the rhythm guitar(s) equally important for the piece. Another preset or just dialed back?

Totally enjoyed the track its great to listen to all the fantastic musicians who own the Axe Fx. I love guitar so much and its such a versatile instrument sounding so much different depending on who's hands its in. I think that is why I love it so much. Thanks to the fractal team expressing ourselves on this great instrument has become even a greater joy! I hope more and more people keep posting their jams such great talent in this group.

Last edited:
Marvellous! So very inspiring. This makes me want to put aside the Chapman Stick for a while and play my guitars again.

Back
Top Bottom