• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

A Comet i really like!!

Julien Meirone

Inspired
Sound really f*****g good, a lot of ambience and great sound of bass and drums (especially the snare IMO). With a more analog sound, it could be more awesome because the high frequencies sounds really modern IMHO but it could be an esthetic choice. Anyway, great great job, i have listened the whole song with pleasure. I'm waiting for the patch.8)

kostein

Inspired
Thoroughly enjoyed, great playing dude, I really like how the whole thing sounds. :encouragement:

I made a patch with the Comet which I quite like although it's for high gain stuff. There are better amps for high gain but it can do the job surprisingly well.

gabbenante

Inspired
Outstanding playing and great sounding preset!
Just curious as to what guitar it is that you are playing on this recording?
Thanks for posting.
Greg

Tex Axe

Experienced
Thanks for the Comet mention 412 1960a g12m RW is not too shabby with this amp !
another 8-10 hours on another amp whats another day ?

:)

drtone2

Simply ... AWESOME!!! :) Great ambient mix, jamming guitar solo, A+ Reminded me of Peter Frampton for some reason, in a good way. Very tastefully done.

Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom