A Bunch of Diezel VH4 Settings

the preamp in the dizzy vh4 ch3 model is so accurate, it's crazy.
i was using the amp model, fxloop out into parallel loop of my vh4, and the difference is very very small.

haven't yet found an IR i like with the vh4 model though.

i was using the amp model, fxloop out into parallel loop of my vh4, and the difference is very very small.

Have you spent much time with the VH4..?? Of all the amps in the Axe-II, the only ones I feel maintain their actual mojo and pixie dust that's non-easily-duplicated are the Diezels.

@ventura
axe fx as preamp through the vh4 power section, is very enjoyable. as i said above; haven't found an IR i like with it.

Thank you for your post/sharing the files.

Tbh I never gave one of the Diezels in the Axe a fair chance. But after downloading the PDFs I'll sure will give one of them a try the next days. :encouragement:

So has anyone already found some nice settings? Which IRs are you guys using or would you suggest?

Wanna share some presets? :roll

Can anyone post the files here? I can't access that site.

v8wa82P.jpg

sGwOMnN.jpg

What translates as preamp "Volume" and master "depth" on the Axe 2? Input Trim and Depth? Depth defaults at "0" on the VH4 as an example.

I like the Factory Recto 4x12 V30 (OH) with a R121 mic with 4 for Proximity

Back
Top Bottom