AFIII A bloke called Lee. Preset. Video. Maybe a laugh.

Burgs

Power User
I've recently become infatuated with BMTH. I like Lee's riffs. I like Jordan's sense of 'epic'. I like Oli's f#@k you lyrics and straight-up-ness. But mostly I like Lee's riffs and that he runs a .80 gauge for his E(Bb) string which he pounds the hell out of into a Marshall JCM800. I know I'm 9 years late, but I don't care.

Here's a tribute preset. https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6871

Video:

OMG! Did NOT expect that at all from you. Not familiar with that band, but that's a great tone. That's one genre I don't feel comfortable playing, but you're totally killing it! You got djent and metal chops for sure.

OMG! Did NOT expect that at all from you. Not familiar with that band, but that's a great tone. That's one genre I don't feel comfortable playing, but you're totally killing it! You got djent and metal chops for sure.
Thanks! I always try to push myself a little and do something that's outside my comfort zone. Disciplined playing like this fits that description because you've got to be right on and I'm generally a little (er, lot) anarchistic. But I love the groove and stainless steel brutality of Lee's riffs. I'll get better ... if I stick with it. :D

Back
Top Bottom