A bit scared to upgrade firmware

At this time I would hold off. We will be releasing our "G3 Modeling Technology" firmware upgrade soon. So it doesn't make sense to tweak everything with such a major update looming.

Come on now Mr. Chase, it's not nice to start a foreplay and then just leave…..

In the FAS dictionary the first key word is SOON and the second one is :

>>>>>> DON'T WORRY<<<<<< :triumphant:

actually those are the soothing words :)

At this time I would hold off. We will be releasing our "G3 Modeling Technology" firmware upgrade soon. So it doesn't make sense to tweak everything with such a major update looming.

Feckin......heck!!! cant wait for this to arrive .....................soon :)

I just got my AFXII back from a "friend" who had it for a year. So at FW10 and no real tweaks yet. Should I hold off for G3 or go ahead to FW17?

Might as well hit up FW17 to learn about all the new and improved effects (Reverbs, analog BBD modeling for time based effects, new OD blocks), amp models, and not least UltraRes cabs. Then when 18 hits it will be like "Wow, I thought it was so awesome, but now it's moar!"

I just got my AFXII back from a "friend" who had it for a year. So at FW10 and no real tweaks yet. Should I hold off for G3 or go ahead to FW17?
Go for it. It'll take you five minutes, and you'll be blown away by the improvements. Then FW18 will knock you to a whole new level.

Back
Top Bottom