A big thanks to Leon Todd (2112)!

Us Kiwis usually love to take the piss out of our Aussie brothers & sisters but I've got to say, Leon is one great 'Ocka'.
Very generous with his time and videos are second to none and a very accomplished guitarist to boot!

Thanks for all your efforts Leon, cheers m8.

Leon’s contributions to the Fractal Audio community have been exceptional. I’ve learned so much from his videos. I even feel guilty for not being able to pay him back for all of his efforts. I’ve bought every Ragdoll album, all of which are amazing. If you haven’t checked out Ragdoll, you should. Buy the albums!!!

Yes, I could have sent a message, but I wanted to publicly thank you because I know MANY of us feel this way and new Axe users need to know about your work. You have REALLY helped me save tons of time and learn so much about my Axe 3. I just wanted you to know that your videos and patches are greatly appreciated and used all the time! I'm not a super tech savvy guy, but you make things easy and clear to follow even for someone like myself. :) Thanks very much and I highly recommend that any new users of the Axe check out Leon's videos. Just search him on Youtube!

Thanks,
Paul
I order my Axe Fx III this week (supposed to be here tomorrow) because I discover him on YouTube couple weeks ago. Great tips, tone and fun to watch.

I don’t post often but I have to chime in on this one, the guy is awesome.
Leon Todds Videos were a really significant factor in me purchasing, surviving the learning curve and keeping the Axe FX III.
A massive thanks to @2112 for all he does for the Fractal community.

Totally agree with the subject of this thread. There sure are a bunch of folks putting up some great videos on the Axe, but Leon's my go to guy for sure. Myself, I go for the tones he seems to favor, so his stuff is right down the middle of the plate for me. Extra points from me for our shared appreciation of Criss Oliva's playing too.....not to mention Andy Larocque and John Sykes. All guys he's done excellent videos on.

I can build my own and still used some of his amp settings as a starting point incorporated into my effects chain templates. Sure, I tweaked them to my equipment, guitars, and tastes, but it saved me tons of time since I prefer the same type of tones.

Definitely a legend to this site, and with many other pieces of equipment! Stellar stand up kinda dude! Cheers to LT!!!

+1 here, Leon's vids and advices are of great value. many of my presets are based on his.

im still trying to figure out where the hell you find the time to make so many videos!
onya mate. You’re a little bloody rippa!

thanks
pauly
Awwwwww shucks! Means a lot guys. I love the people and the culture here so I'm just happy I can contribute in some way.

Mate, your understanding of how a good tone is built on the Axe-FX ,and on a real amp, is second to none. Then how you make it easy to understand for those of us new to modellers is appreciated more than I can say. You're a deadset legend, brother.

And thanks again for helping me sort that Jim Kelley thing out with the Logato tone stack :)

Last edited:
Leon is humble, gracious, talented, humorous, clear, friendly, accessible, and seriously hard to not like and sure the bloke has zero enemies. Agreed his videos are a joy to watch and learn tons. They are my go to's, to save time and get better results as well.

What more could I add here? As a fellow Aussie I am super proud of what Leon is doing. I have learnt TONS from him, and his patches and cabs are just the best. Keep it up Leon - I look forward to my alerts each time a new video of yours is posted!

Back
Top Bottom