9.02 vs 9.03 Comparison

The one that stands out is definitely the Plexi - it sounds clearer with a smidge more upper mids - at least to me. Of course the one thing that cannot be relayed via video/audio is how it feels to play. Any comment? More compression - less effort to play lead lines?

Hi Leon , did you have to tweak any settings after the update or is this what they sound like after the update with no tweaks ? thanks and Rock On !!!!

9.03 does sound more clear and chord extensions ring through better. Less crossover distortion is my guess.

the newer fw sounds more present, clearer high end. it's pretty obvious. it's not drastic but it's definitely there.

the newer fw sounds more present, clearer high end. it's pretty obvious. it's not drastic but it's definitely there.

I don't hear any obvious clearer hi-end on the Recto Red clip above at all. Do you? I do on the other 3, but mostly the plexi. Just curious :)

Eric

To my ears, 9.03 sounds clearer and more focused for all of the amps in the clip including the Recto. I didn't do any kind of comparison for myself, so it's nice to have confirmation of what I thought was going on.

Nice job on the video!

I have the last 8.somwthing. Will I have to retweek all my presets if I go to 9.03. I hate soing that. Lol. I have yeks preset pack and I use a lot of them. Thanks

I don't hear any obvious clearer hi-end on the Recto Red clip above at all. Do you? I do on the other 3, but mostly the plexi. Just curious :)

Eric
I heard it across all the amps, but we may hear different things. Like is said it was subtle but that's what my perception was. Who knows, Todd may be trolling and the first is 9.03 and the second 9.02.

I heard it across all the amps, but we may hear different things. Like is said it was subtle but that's what my perception was. Who knows, Todd may be trolling and the first is 9.03 and the second 9.02.

I know we ALL hear differently, whether we're listening in the exact same room, same medium, and /or playing for ourselves. Ears and eyes are not identical between different people :) I was just curious as I honestly don't hear that in the Recto Red clip and yep you're correct about Leon Todd, that scoundrel.. he could be fooling us .. lol

Back
Top Bottom