9.02 Tuner ....wonky?..probably not

bradlake

Axe-Master
I have never in the past had any issue with the tuner in AxeEdit, but I find in the latest iteration, that it is sluggish and difficult to tune, and this behavior also is in Ax8Edit with 9.02 as well....anyone else notice this..?

I thought I was having a tuner issue just the other day. It would work for a minute, then stop, then work for a bit and stop again. For me, it turns out, my guitar cable was ever so slightly moving in the input jack. I switched cables and the problems stopped. So in the name of science, I looped the cable through on of the faceplate handles and that fixed the problem with the original cable. Apparently the weight of the cable as I moved around was enough to partially unplug it.

I thought I was having a tuner issue just the other day. It would work for a minute, then stop, then work for a bit and stop again. For me, it turns out, my guitar cable was ever so slightly moving in the input jack. I switched cables and the problems stopped. So in the name of science, I looped the cable through on of the faceplate handles and that fixed the problem with the original cable. Apparently the weight of the cable as I was moved around was enough to partially unplug it.
i think my issue was caused by a weakactive battery...so yeah..this is probably a moot thread

Back
Top Bottom