9.01 Rumbles

I had cause to update my recent Rumbles (Dumbles) preset today. Dano sent me a very cute '59 DC NOS+ to demo. I tried a few things but my D's preset seemed to trigger the best in me and the guitar. So I've updated it (very few tweaks) to 9.01 and now offer it to you to hopefully have some fun with. Enjoy.

Video demo:

Preset link: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7284

Sounds awesome...especially the neck Pickup. Cheers bro :)

I haven’t switched off of this preset since I downloaded it. it sounds great with the three different guitars I tried without tweaking. That’s a killer preset.

Thanks as always Brett, have you had a chance to check out the new Gain Enhancer param in the OutCompression of the Amp Block? I have just discovered that using modest levels (1.63 is my sweet spot for these
Dumblys ) really puts some rich harmonics (dare I say chirp?) that make me think of sir Howard D himself putting green goop over his trade secrets.....
this could well be Cliff’s goop!

Damn you @Burgs ....I am now out 500$ (ISH ) to score my own Danelectro, as you advised every home should have one....super light one...(6lb) arriving tomorrow from Sweetwater.......

Thanks as always Brett, have you had a chance to check out the new Gain Enhancer param in the OutCompression of the Amp Block? I have just discovered that using modest levels (1.63 is my sweet spot for these
Dumblys ) really puts some rich harmonics (dare I say chirp?) that make me think of sir Howard D himself putting green goop over his trade secrets.....
this could well be Cliff’s goop!
Damn you @Burgs ....I am now out 500$ (ISH ) to score my own Danelectro, as you advised every home should have one....super light one...(6lb) arriving tomorrow from Sweetwater.......

Yeah, the Gain Enhancer is pretty cool! I wouldn't use much of it, though. I've been more intrigued by Cliff's Power Tube Grid Bias 0.7 tweak. That's a subtle but cool tweak.

I hope you love that Dano. They're a good, fun axe to have around. Cheers, Brad!

Yeah, the Gain Enhancer is pretty cool! I wouldn't use much of it, though. I've been more intrigued by Cliff's Power Tube Grid Bias 0.7 tweak. That's a subtle but cool tweak.

I hope you love that Dano. They're a good, fun axe to have around. Cheers, Brad!
I LUV my new sparkly D NOS+ 60th! Easily the best sub -1000$ Guitar I’ve ever owned..
really nice build, the lipstick pups sound wonderful thru the III and my other various noisemakers, with a useful tone pot range on both pups..and best off for my aging muscluatre , 6 lb! (Less by almost a LB than the 4 other Danos of that style on Sweetwater..) Cheers right back atcha, Brett..cant wait to see what you conjure from
this latest full integer update (VIVA 10!)

I LUV my new sparkly D NOS+ 60th! Easily the best sub -1000$ Guitar I’ve ever owned..
really nice build, the lipstick pups sound wonderful thru the III and my other various noisemakers, with a useful tone pot range on both pups..and best off for my aging muscluatre , 6 lb! (Less by almost a LB than the 4 other Danos of that style on Sweetwater..) Cheers right back atcha, Brett..cant wait to see what you conjure from
this latest full integer update (VIVA 10!)

I thought pretty much the same thing, Brad - just excellent value. I'll pass your glowing comment on to Steve Ridinger, the guy who owns the company. I know it will put a smile on his face. How about a pic of Brad and the new git?

Yes, I've already started working with 10 and the new parameters. It's great fun and presets will surely ensue. Have a good one!

I thought pretty much the same thing, Brad - just excellent value. I'll pass your glowing comment on to Steve Ridinger, the guy who owns the company. I know it will put a smile on his face. How about a pic of Brad and the new git?

Yes, I've already started working with 10 and the new parameters. It's great fun and presets will surely ensue. Have a good one!
dano.jpg

Attachments

• p007290_Burgs-DirtyLittleSecrets.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Would you happen to have a link to the power tube grid bias 0.7 tweak you speak of? I haven’t seen that one but anytime cliff recommends anything I like to give it a try. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom