FM3 80's Solo - Friedman BE-100 and Strat

Very nice work and tone. I'm loving all the Friedman amp models in the FM3, recently discovered the Smallbox which sounds awesome. The HBE 2018 amp model is my go to for my main lead. Sounds like you're influenced by the likes of Alan Murphy & Steve Farris as I was back in the 80s. Although you may not have been around in the 80s as I was lol.

That is perfect for an 80's vibe, but beyond that it's some great playing - nice job!
Thank you very much for your kind words mate!

Really good man!
Thanks! Glad you dig it!

WOW! Nice chops...
Thank you very much! Nothing special here but I liked the whole vibe...

Very nice work and tone. I'm loving all the Friedman amp models in the FM3, recently discovered the Smallbox which sounds awesome. The HBE 2018 amp model is my go to for my main lead. Sounds like you're influenced by the likes of Alan Murphy & Steve Farris as I was back in the 80s. Although you may not have been around in the 80s as I was lol.
Thanks mate! Indeed it's the BE 2018, probably one of the best amps in the Fm3. The only "problem" I have with it is it seems to be a little noisy compared to other models, like the Savage for example which is my favourite so far. But the attack is so immediate on the BE and I love so much the punch it delivers that I can live with it :) Btw never heard of the guys you mentioned, I just went for something 80's you know with some tremolo bar here and there, a little tapping and a decent amount of reverb/delay :D

lol, well you certainly have a similar vibe to those two players. I think you have to be older to know them. For my HBE lead I use the gate in the input block and I don't use overdrive with it. Usually I go for a tube screamer hitting the front of an overdriven amp as I like the way it tightens up the bottom end but the HBE doesn't need it. The FM3 doesn't have a Friedman cab so I purchased this : https://www.yorkaudio.co/product-page/fdmn-412-m25-v30 and IMO makes all the Friedman amp models sound even better, I have this anal idea that amps sound more authentic if they are going through the same make of cab :).

Back
Top Bottom