80's Rock Very Wet!

Love the voicing. And it's fat, with just the right amount of saturation for lead work. Works great with humbuckers, and pretty darned good with single-coils. You've got the chorus dialed in to warm the tone without being obvious. Nice touch.

Too much gain and blur for rhythm work, though. It could use another scene with less gain and a tighter delay for rhythm—along with a couple of pedal assignments to choose between them.

Scene 2 adds a second delay, but its effect is really subtle. What did you have in mind for that one?

Last edited:
hmmm. I thought I had cleared the foot controllers. I didn't intend to have any scenes programmed at all. Just the patch using the extreme FX settings. Sorry for that.
I agree with the saturation. I need to have a reduced setting for X and have the current state as Y.
I'm using a Strat with a hot rails in the bridge...I love the stock #60 cab. I'm not too sure about #69.
Thanks for the feedback! I do appreciate it. I've had my AX8 for a couple of months, but still feel like a newbie.

Last edited:
No worries. You had the footswitches cleared. I was just checking out scene 2.

I didn't play with X/Y, though. You might want to assign FSs for them.

Back
Top Bottom