80's Rack Preamp Preset Bundle

These presets sounded great Leon! I recorded a quick instrumental version of "Hello" by Lionel Richie last night using your X88R LT 80s Lead(just changed the gain around a little), only have a soundcloud link for it at the moment

Flippin' sweet, dude.

Absolutely love these so much. They did a fantastic Stan Bush, "The Touch" cover and I'm working on Lion, "The Transformers theme". I'm no Leon Todd on guitar though.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/100010767198243/videos/515741162128119/&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

That was fantastic, it's great to see someone having so much fun playing guitar! Stan rules.

This preset pack was a lot of fun; the idea was to emulate an 80's style rack setup with lush delays, verbs and modulation all blended in parallel built around the JMP-1, Triaxis and Soldano X88R.

The download link is in the video description, enjoy!

Hi There very nice sounds you got her are this presets at the Axe change in the AXE edit software.

Love your presets, Leon. Thanks for sharing. I haven’t even had to tweak anything. I might just tweak for fun just to learn the Ax8 better, but they sound great right off the bat. Please tour the US already!

Love your presets, Leon. Thanks for sharing. I haven’t even had to tweak anything. I might just tweak for fun just to learn the Ax8 better, but they sound great right off the bat. Please tour the US already!
I'm really happy that these work for you, they were a lot of fun to put together!

I'm having trouble saving the Cab IR's, I can save the preset's but the IR's stay in scratchpad. I'm reading I should get a prompt to save the cabs but I'm not getting any save prompts. Any ideas?

Spectacular work TL, these are really a blast to jam with. Thanks for sharing - You rock brother!

Cheers,
~Locke

Have a question. At 3:53 of the video there is a noticeable click and then the gain goes up noticeable, yet the video doesn't change. What's going on there?

Have a question. At 3:53 of the video there is a noticeable click and then the gain goes up noticeable, yet the video doesn't change. What's going on there?
Just before 3:53, he's using the Volume block and an expression pedal to fade in each note. Because of that, you don't hear the attack of the notes. After 3:53, he opens up the volume pedal all the way and leaves it there. That lets the attack come punching through — achieving the same volume that he had way back at 3:20. :)

Back
Top Bottom