80's Rack Preamp Preset Bundle

Axe-Master
This preset pack was a lot of fun; the idea was to emulate an 80's style rack setup with lush delays, verbs and modulation all blended in parallel built around the JMP-1, Triaxis and Soldano X88R.

The download link is in the video description, enjoy!

Can't wait to give the a blast. I'm still rocking your herbie presets.

I think your ratio of messages posted verses "likes" received tells you that your very much appreciated around these parts. Mucho kudos to you man.

such a cool idea, thanks, will check out; Ive had the same desire since someone made a 'lukather patch' with CAE, very cool.

Let me know how you like them :)

Hey Leon, very inspiring tones, I added a 808mod drive with gain at 0 as usual and toyed a little with the input gain of the amp block to find my sweet spot, the best for me is Triaxis rhythm closely followed by JMP-1, Triaxis lead , X88...well no need to choose, I like all of them, thanks again!

Last edited:
This preset pack was a lot of fun; the idea was to emulate an 80's style rack setup with lush delays, verbs and modulation all blended in parallel built around the JMP-1, Triaxis and Soldano X88R.

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I just purchased my AX8 and I listened to your sounds. How can I get them for my AX8?

These presets sounded great Leon! I recorded a quick instrumental version of "Hello" by Lionel Richie last night using your X88R LT 80s Lead(just changed the gain around a little), only have a soundcloud link for it at the moment

Back
Top Bottom