80's Presets Ported to AX8

Axe-Master
Since there's no way (yet) to directly transfer presets from the III to the AX8, I've reworked a few of my recent presets from the III to the AX8. The Lynch preset is bundled with an IR I made so be sure to import that and save it in a user slot. otherwise the results sound great!

I've included the IR too, should any II users want to use Fractool to port it over :)

Attachments

• LT 80's Clean.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,675
  • LT LYNCH AX8.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,516
  • LT BRIT412 GB Mix.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,484
Since there's no way (yet) to directly transfer presets from the III to the AX8, I've reworked a few of my recent presets from the III to the AX8. The Lynch preset is bundled with an IR I made so be sure to import that and save it in a user slot. otherwise the results sound great!

I've included the IR too, should any II users want to use Fractool to port it over :)

Thanks Leon,for the great videos, presets & tips!

Hey Leon! I've had very little time to dial in tones since getting my Axe-Fx due to family, work, etc. and the ones I did we're always just "ok". So I wanted to personally thank you for all the tones you've released as they are absolutely fantastic sounding, especially the Mesa Mark IIC++. I can't stop playing these patches.. I'm literally losing sleep. Thanks!!!

Thanks Leon nice patch's
But what about the us folks with the Axe-FX II XL+ ???
Convert with the fract tool to Axe FX II XL+ ???
Never the less great stuff !!!!

Back
Top Bottom