80s MODDED MARSHALL

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
What's up dudes! :)
I've decided to create some mix-ready patches using JUST factory cabs and sell them for a very reasonable price!
Here's my 3rd patch, based on the Friedman BE100. Going for those saturated 80s/90s tones :cool:
Check it out!

If you're interested in buying the "80s Modded Marshall" patch used in this video hit me up
at roccopezzin@gmail.com
Cost is just 5€

IMPORTANT: These patches are made using the AxeFx2 XL+ running firmware Quantum 9.03. However you can use them with the AxeFx2 mk I / II, XL and AX8 by converting them with the FracTool software (it's free)
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractool-the-ultimate-fractal-device-multitool.112538/

I bought this preset and I am very happy with this purchase. The preset works really well, exactly as in the demo (except my poor playing...). For classic rock tunes and on my setup (frfr rcf 12 sma) I did not have to add any tweaking. Spot on immediately.
Definitively worth the price.

I bought this preset and I am very happy with this purchase. The preset works really well, exactly as in the demo (except my poor playing...). For classic rock tunes and on my setup (frfr rcf 12 sma) I did not have to add any tweaking. Spot on immediately.
Definitively worth the price.
glad to hear that man! thank you for your purchase!

Isn't there something like an ignore function here in the forum? This guy somehow qualifies...
There is. Click the user’s avatar. In the pop up window one of the options is ignore. Click that. Profit.

Edit: you can also report stuff with the report button in the lower left corner of every post. It’ll bring it to the moderators’ attention.

Back
Top Bottom