AFIII '80s Metalphoria

I downloaded the patch and it kicks ass, but I gotta ask why 4 PEQ and Filter blocks? Are the hi/lo cuts in the filter block different than if you did it in the cab block instead? Either way, it sounds killer and I'm just curious.

I downloaded the patch and it kicks ass, but I gotta ask why 4 PEQ and Filter blocks? Are the hi/lo cuts in the filter block different than if you did it in the cab block instead? Either way, it sounds killer and I'm just curious.

Sometimes I prefer PEQ and Filter blocks for Hi and Low cuts because you have control over the Q.

2u0qe9.jpg

The preset sounds great, but looking at the number of eq and filter blocks in it you either don't know what you are doing or you are a pro :D

The preset sounds great, but looking at the number of eq and filter blocks in it you either don't know what you are doing or you are a pro :D

The preset wasn't originally made for public consumption. I used a lot of EQ blocks because I was attempting to replicate the sound of a particular Kemper profile without a Tone Match block. I've tried EQ matching by ear without the use of EQ matching software, and in my experience it's easy to chew through 15 or 20 (or more) bands in the process.

The preset wasn't originally made for public consumption. I used a lot of EQ blocks because I was attempting to replicate the sound of a particular Kemper profile without a Tone Match block. I've tried EQ matching by ear without the use of EQ matching software, and in my experience it's easy to chew through 15 or 20 (or more) bands in the process.

I just tried it! You can't make a preset this good by mistake, so you are a pro :p

Back
Top Bottom