AFIII 80s Hair Metal w/ ML Sound Lab Mars Hair Metal cab pack

well that was simply incredible! I am stunned at how good that sounded and how great the playing was.

I wouldn't call it hair metal, I would just call it kick ass rock and roll!!!! I would say I hear some elements of some vintage dokken on it.

and if you recorded all of that via the axe with no post processing then I would easily pay money for those presets my brother!

@ProgressiveRocco, man that was a damn fine instrumental! I just purchased that cab pack but haven’t had time to take it for a spin yet...that sounded epic. Parts of it reminded me a lot of Lynch (with a sprinkle of Jake E Lee)...I know you’re a huge fan, sounded so good!

Last edited:
thanks dudes! For anyone that wants to try the patch, here it is! (you'll need those cabs from the pack of course) I'm also attaching a couple of screenshots so you can see which cabs I've used in each scene 🤘

Attachments

• Friedman 80s Hair.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 336
  • Schermata 2020-02-14 alle 10.25.53.png
    Schermata 2020-02-14 alle 10.25.53.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 461
  • Schermata 2020-02-18 alle 17.38.33.png
    Schermata 2020-02-18 alle 17.38.33.png
    256.7 KB · Views: 442
thanks dudes! For anyone that wants to try the patch, here it is! (you'll need those cabs from the pack of course) I'm also attaching a couple of screenshots so you can see which cabs I've used in each scene 🤘

I genuinely just played a few seconds to hear the tones, but stayed for the rest of the song as I was enjoying it so much - Really great tune and playing, and of course tone!

I'd agree with the Lynch comments, but the opening riff and some other parts remind me of Mindcrime era Queensryche

And really good of you to share the patch

WOOOO I could almost feel my hair growing back, and had the sudden urge to pull out some spandex! Sounds awesome as always. You get such great tones.

Rocco, that was such a cool song and just awesome playing! I bought the IR's as soon as I heard this. Thanks for preset to try.

Back
Top Bottom