800 Jose Areondo....and Wicked again!

Great stuff. Curious how you dialed that in (Brit 800 or 800 Mod?), can't get it to sound like that yet.

Thanks Javi.

I personally don't care for that 80's music rock style (especially the cheesy vocals...) but yes, those are superb guitar tones and licks on that album.

Awesome!!!!!!! Lynch is still my favorite!!

Great job, great vibe!

Mark

Love this! I was still diggin' Lynch Mob when most everyone else was in Nirvana land, :lol

Great job copping Lynch's tone on this!

I saw him open for Dio (Vivian campbell) with Dokken and then on this tour With Oni Logen on the vocals before he bailed and they brought in the guy who tried to sound like him. This CD had Lynch's best work both for shred as well as writing!

AWESOME WORK!!!! i've always loved Lynch's tone, but I think Javi's Lynch tone sounds better than the CD.

Javilynch - that was awesome. I would love to use this preset but I only have a Standard. Would somebody that downloaded the preset post screen shots of what is going on so us not fortunate to have an Axe 2 can get somewhere in the ballpark?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for comments guys!

Today i try the same patch (without cabs sims) with my matrix power amp,and sounds INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom