80,s Landau patch???

Flight316

Hey guys!! Is there any of you out there that has a patch on your Ultra named 80,s Landau? or Landau 80,s I had this patch or named something close to that when I had my Ultra. I sold it and got a Axe 2 and that patch was my go to patch. I did NOT!! save it!! Stupid! Was hoping someone might have it and would be as kind to share it. I remember there being 2 patches with Landau in the name of the patch. I believe around FW 9.0 or so. Anyone? Thanks!!

Hey guys!! Is there any of you out there that has a patch on your Ultra named 80,s Landau? or Landau 80,s I had this patch or named something close to that when I had my Ultra. I sold it and got a Axe 2 and that patch was my go to patch. I did NOT!! save it!! Stupid! Was hoping someone might have it and would be as kind to share it. I remember there being 2 patches with Landau in the name of the patch. I believe around FW 9.0 or so. Anyone? Thanks!!

You can find it here...

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Landau-ish Clean - by octatonic

I have it, his name is Laundau Lead 80s and for Ultra users, send a message with your mail.

here's everything i have named landau in my old syx files

Attachments

• 652 - Landau Lead 80s.syx
    2 KB · Views: 100
  • 650 - Landau 89 Tri stereo.syx
    2 KB · Views: 91
  • 651 - Landau Street Talk.syx
    2 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom