80/90's Hard Rock with JVM410JS Maiden

musicman0001

Experienced

Actually I am just trying some recordings on my soundcloud of songs I always wanted to play in a band, but never really did due to several reasons. Now there is AXE FX and Backingtracks, so I have my own band ;)

Here a QUICKY to see if I could create Iron Maiden 80/90's sound with AXE FX MK2
2 minutes to midnight..... just 2 takes (one a little to the left and one more to the right).

FEEDBACK and TIPS : Very welcome (as I wanna learn and improve my recording skills)
Some small postprocessing to have the guitar a little better in the mix, but it's (my guitar) still too loud on my Ipad but it sounded OK on the KRK 6SE active monitors ;)

If you want you can also see some tries of U2 aka The Edge sound, Metallica and Stevie Ray Vaughan. Just for FUN! And because it's possible hahahahaha

This song:
- backingtrack from YouTube
- AXE FX JVM410 Joe Satriani Crunch Orange
- stock cab 4x12 marshall 75
- Musicman Steve Morse Y2D
- Native Instrument Komplete Audio 6
- Cubase Elements 8
- KRK 6SE active monitor speakers

Greetzzzzzz,
Musicman

Sounds great you really nailed the tone! Any chance you'll post the patch?

Cheers!
As I have a Musicman Steve Morse Y2D and tried getting the sound close with this guitar (not a FENDER) so I wonder if you can use my preset. And it's not realy 100% but close enough indeed ;) If you really want I can soon provide the preset, but not sure if it's something you can use.No Probs...

Back
Top Bottom