8 Scenes of Cleans - For Pedal Demos. This is what I use and people seem to dig it.

Burgs

Power User
I gave up using 'real' amps for pedal demos a couple of years ago, unless specifically asked to use them by the manufacturer. Even the pickup guys - Jason Lollar, Chris Kinman, Mick Brierley, SD ... they're all happy for me to use classic amp equivalent models in the Axe-FX III. I believe it's because it sounds better.

We have crossed the line, folks. Successfully.

Today I made another such video; this time for a classic MK1 Tone Bender circuit by Shaun Klinger (who is one of the greats - you probably need his fuzzes). I dialled up my favourite preset (below), used the Brit JM45 Scene, dropped the impedance down to 90K (thank you, Buddy) and off I went. No fuss, no microphones, no extra pedals, no freakin' worries.

If you're a pedal-demoing type, you might like to try this preset. http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7169

Here's today's fuzz video that hopefully proves me right. :grimacing::sweatsmile:

Rock on. Cliff, thank you. And thank you again.

I gave up using 'real' amps for pedal demos a couple of years ago, unless specifically asked to use them by the manufacturer. Even the pickup guys - Jason Lollar, Chris Kinman, Mick Brierley, SD ... they're all happy for me to use classic amp equivalent models in the Axe-FX III. I believe it's because it sounds better.

We have crossed the line, folks. Successfully.

Today I made another such video; this time for a classic MK1 Tone Bender circuit by Shaun Klinger (who is one of the greats - you probably need his fuzzes). I dialled up my favourite preset (below), used the Brit JM45 Scene, dropped the impedance down to 90K (thank you, Buddy) and off I went. No fuss, no microphones, no extra pedals, no freakin' worries.

If you're a pedal-demoing type, you might like to try this preset. http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7169

Here's today's fuzz video that hopefully proves me right. :grimacing::sweatsmile:

Rock on. Cliff, thank you. And thank you again.

Very cool I can’t wait to check it out. I’ll give it a try when we get out of the RV repair place were we will be getting warranty work done to our 5 wheel. Our home until we are able to build a new house complements of hurricane Michael last October.
Thanks Burgs always a treat thanks for the new sounds :)

Back
Top Bottom