• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

8 Scenes of Cleans - For Pedal Demos. This is what I use and people seem to dig it.

Burgs

Experienced
I gave up using 'real' amps for pedal demos a couple of years ago, unless specifically asked to use them by the manufacturer. Even the pickup guys - Jason Lollar, Chris Kinman, Mick Brierley, SD ... they're all happy for me to use classic amp equivalent models in the Axe-FX III. I believe it's because it sounds better.

We have crossed the line, folks. Successfully.

Today I made another such video; this time for a classic MK1 Tone Bender circuit by Shaun Klinger (who is one of the greats - you probably need his fuzzes). I dialled up my favourite preset (below), used the Brit JM45 Scene, dropped the impedance down to 90K (thank you, Buddy) and off I went. No fuss, no microphones, no extra pedals, no freakin' worries.

If you're a pedal-demoing type, you might like to try this preset. http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7169

Here's today's fuzz video that hopefully proves me right. :grimacing::sweatsmile:

Rock on. Cliff, thank you. And thank you again.

Nathan M.

Inspired
Awesome Burgs! I still use and will always use my Klinger Buzzaround with my Rectoverb, never heard anything like it. I haven't tried implementing it with my AX8 and when take that out, what is this "dropped the impedance down to 90K" that you speak of?

Freds55

Power User
I gave up using 'real' amps for pedal demos a couple of years ago, unless specifically asked to use them by the manufacturer. Even the pickup guys - Jason Lollar, Chris Kinman, Mick Brierley, SD ... they're all happy for me to use classic amp equivalent models in the Axe-FX III. I believe it's because it sounds better.

We have crossed the line, folks. Successfully.

Today I made another such video; this time for a classic MK1 Tone Bender circuit by Shaun Klinger (who is one of the greats - you probably need his fuzzes). I dialled up my favourite preset (below), used the Brit JM45 Scene, dropped the impedance down to 90K (thank you, Buddy) and off I went. No fuss, no microphones, no extra pedals, no freakin' worries.

If you're a pedal-demoing type, you might like to try this preset. http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7169

Here's today's fuzz video that hopefully proves me right. :grimacing::sweatsmile:

Rock on. Cliff, thank you. And thank you again.

Very cool I can’t wait to check it out. I’ll give it a try when we get out of the RV repair place were we will be getting warranty work done to our 5 wheel. Our home until we are able to build a new house complements of hurricane Michael last October.
Thanks Burgs always a treat thanks for the new sounds :)

Top Bottom