8 Presets for the AX8

Axe-Master
Since the AX8 is discontinued I thought it might be nice to dry a "greatest hits" set of presets that showcase what I love about this unit. They're all bundled with custom IR's I made and cover everything from clean to filth . Link in the video description.

Wow , thanks so much for this dude!!!
Can't wait to grab & try them, most of them sound really KILLER (at least when YOU play them ... )

Thanks Leon, very much appreciate you doing stuff like this. I have a long weekend coming up, so looking forward to trying them out; also need to set up a song specific patch for one of our songs that has a bunch of harmony stuff on it, so i can play the harmonies live. Should be fun!

One question (for now): is it "expected" that most of the presents contain the sname Cab IR ("LT MARV412 Mix 10") ?

One question (for now): is it "expected" that most of the presents contain the sname Cab IR ("LT MARV412 Mix 10") ?

Most of them do - the Plexi preset and some of the clean presets use different IR's from memory.

I downloaded the presets. Actually using the AC20 for this week's worship set. Never really used scene controllers that much, but love how you're using them to create different gain stages for this amp. Quick question...how do I get the IR as well? I downloaded the sysx file..but looks like I got everything but the IR. I'm currently using a Celestial Alnico Blue..which sounds fantastic.. just want to check yours out as a comparison. Thanks again!!

Quick question...how do I get the IR as well? I downloaded the sysx file..but looks like I got everything but the IR.

All 8 files are bundles of preset and cab, are you using ax8 edit? when you import the bundle the new IR goes to scratchpad1, when you click save a message window will appears prompting you to point a user location for the IR.

I got to try the chaos IR inside the Plexi bundle, by the name I guess it's not for ballads!

Back
Top Bottom