8 Classic Marshall Tones

I really appreciate these shares. It makes me realize how little experience I've had with certain classic amp and tone combinations. I tend to dial these all in far too dark and then find them useless with the band. You've got more top end and hair on these than I'd ever dial in on my own. Good lesson. Thanks!

Thanks very much for this Leon, appreciate it. As a Marshall fanboy I love these and spent the whole afternoon on it with my Les Pauls. The “wind it up” scene does a cracking early Kiss sound with my Custom. Bravo sir.

Here's 8 of my favourite Marshall tones rolled into one preset, with a free IR. Exported on 5.09b so you'll need to grab that before loading it up. Preset is on Axechange and linked in the video description.

Very cool Leon Thanks

Leon- Love the work you do .
I see on Axe exchange the preset says to use with user cab LT TV Mix 2 . Having trouble locating it . Can someone point me in the right direction . Thanks

Accessing Axechange via Axedit only showed cab #'s up to 630 . Logging into the website directly got me the correct results . Good to know for future. Thanks again .

@2112 after this masterpiece you just made you know I am going to ask you for the same patch but with 8 VOX and maybe the YA IRs or maybe the same 8 amps concept with amps such as the Friedman ?!
Your playing and taste is so superb to 'waste'it with metal hahaha

@2112 after this masterpiece you just made you know I am going to ask you for the same patch but with 8 VOX and maybe the YA IRs or maybe the same 8 amps concept with amps such as the Friedman ?!
Your playing and taste is so superb to 'waste'it with metal hahaha

Friedman, Vox and Fender are next on the list. Those YA Celestion blue IR's just sing with the Vox/Morgan/Matchless models.

Bloody awesome patch Leon, and the cab is great too, thanks very much , was supposed to be doing some other stuff last night but when I started mucking about with these Marshall sounds, seemed to lose track of time!!...top man

Bloody awesome patch Leon, and the cab is great too, thanks very much , was supposed to be doing some other stuff last night but when I started mucking about with these Marshall sounds, seemed to lose track of time!!...top man

Try the cab with a Recto or 5150 for some fun!

Here's 8 of my favourite Marshall tones rolled into one preset, with a free IR. Exported on 5.09b so you'll need to grab that before loading it up. Preset is on Axechange and linked in the video description.

Can you help me with "you have to grab that before uploading" I run Firmware 6.02.Do I have to downgrade to load these Presets?

Back
Top Bottom