Bug? 8.01a: pressing fx byp button on an amp block mutes the amp (byp mode=thru)

Umm, that's how the button is supposed to work. It bypasses whatever block you have active in the edit window or layout window.

Umm, that's how the button is supposed to work. It bypasses whatever block you have active in the edit window or layout window.

I think he means that when bypass mode is set to "thru", it shouldn't mute but shunt. Maybe it's a bug? (I haven't checked this myself)

Sent from my phone.

I think he means that when bypass mode is set to "thru", it shouldn't mute but shunt. Maybe it's a bug? (I haven't checked this myself)

Sent from my phone.

There's probably some 30 dB's of gain in the amp block. If you bypass it, it may seem like there's no signal because of the huge level drop. I'm guessing that's what happened.

yes...and it mutes the amp, when byp mode is in mute position, and it bypasses it, when byp mode is in thru position...i think you know that, don´t you?

Sent from my phone.

thank you!...didn´t expect that to be a very hard to understand...

Back
Top Bottom