$7500 guitar pick

And it's not even a real diamond. Calls it "chemical vapor deposited diamond-like carbon." Might be perfect for industrial applications. But for that much coin, I want the real thing. :cool:

I use handmade Gravity Picks they sound good and last very long (about 6 Dollars) and you can choose them with grip holes for better holding...

DSCN1506.JPG

I use handmade Gravity Picks they sound good and last very long (about 6 Dollars) and you can choose them with grip holes for better holding...

View attachment 28272

I've never had luck with Gravity or VPicks but first time seeing Gravity's gold series which could be worth a shot. I do like tinkering with speciality picks, does the duck come with them :D

Pfft. If it only had a micro-aligned crystal lattice for generation of tetrahertz harmonics. Then they could ask $15K

I know right? Too risky though... You'd be playing then suddenly jump back in time, accidentally surprise your parents in the act, and erase yourself from existence!

Last edited:
Funny thing...the gold pick isn't really for me - i prefere the "normal" ones - by the way they last for month of playing,,,the Sunrise Big Mini is my absolut favorit...

Two thoughts:

• At $7500 apiece, you could buy yourself a new "normal" pick every week for a couple of hundred years, and not worry too much if someone stole one from you.
  • I'd never let one of these near my guitar. Think of the pick scratches.

I use a Blue Chip pick. Expensive but awesome - particularly for acoustic/bluegrass stuff. Great on the tele too though - and bass. One pick to rule them all!

I use the big tri-tip ultex picks myself. They do wear pretty fast, but they are pretty cheap and it gives you the opportunity to work on pick flick techniques.

Fender 358 normally for me, sometimes a Dunlop Jazz III... let me see, how many could I get for $7500? A shade over 36,000 for the Fender, at normal price. I'm betting I'll get a bulk discount!

Back
Top Bottom