700+ Naked Amps TonePack by AustinBuddy Available NOW!

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
AUSTINBUDDY NOTE: Effective now, the Dream Rigs 1000+ TonePack is available for the Axe-Fx XL and XL+ users. I suggest you take a close look at that pack over this one. A Dream Rigs Mark II version may be come available in early 2019. Thanks! - AustinBuddy

AustinBuddy's 700+ Naked Amps TonePack
is the perfect tool for record producers and engineers who want every Fractal amp model available, in mono and dialed-in "dry", or for artists and guitarists looking for new inspiration through auditioning multiple amp sounds. This collection makes it easier for you to find and enjoy the tones and amps you love, and is available for both 8.02 and 9.02 firmware versions!

CLICK HERE TO BUY!
Preset-Pack-Naked-Amps-Box-Design-268x300.png

WHAT YOU GET
Over 700 "ready to go" and unique tones covered in over 400 dialed-in presets that span every amp modeled in the Axe-Fx under firmware Quantum 8.02 or 9.02. These presets were designed for the Axe-Fx XL+, XL or Mark II or Original users.

The Naked Amps TonePack is organized into three different banks for loading: Vintage & Boutique Amps, Modern Amps, and Clean Sounds. Vintage amps are ordered chronologically.

This TonePack will save you countless hours of time in setting up, programming, and auditioning from-scratch presets.

Each preset includes two scenes of every amp channel modeled by Fractal Audio. Presets nomenclature uses the name of the real-life counterpart amp modeled.* Different factory cabs were often chosen within in the same preset, demonstrating how much cab choice affects the tone.

Check out the blog post here for more details on how this amazing and comprehensive TonePack was created.

BONUS PRESETS!

As an added bonus, AustinBuddy's 700+ Naked Amps TonePack also includes 40 Classic Rock and Old-School Blues TonePack of his own design for the Axe-Fx, with detailed on instructions on the kind of guitar used and settings to recreate each iconic tone on FRFR monitors.

This is the preset collection you've been waiting for, and will help you get the most out of your Fractal and save you hours of time and provide your playing with endless inspiration.

You can use Fractal-Bot or Axe-Edit's Preset Manager to load and auto-audition presets into your Axe-Fx. and copy what you love to your Fractal unit's memory for live and recording use. See the blog for video instructions on how to load the TonePack for your Fractal.

You can only buy the 700+ Naked Amps TonePack at AustinBuddy's on-line store.

* Legal Disclaimer: Manufacturer, artist and product names maybe trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are in no way associated or affiliated with AustinBuddy or Fractal Audio Systems. The names are only used to indicate sonic and performance characteristics.

Last edited:
Part I: Here are some representative sound clips with multiple examples in each of some tones in 700+ Naked Amps TonePack, compiled from a few Austin guitarists I know, to give you a sense of the tonal variations provided. Many thanks to Kyle Crusham, John Finley, and Scott Unzicker for playing here. John and Scott had never played a Fractal before, and they, along with Kyle, were quite impressed!

Have to post this as two posts, as Forum limits to five clips at a time.

MODERN AMPS

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1. Diezel Herbert Rhy/Lead, 2. Rectifier 2 Orange Vintage, 3. Legacy VL100, 4. Bogner Ecstasy Red Modern (w/Boost on), 5. Cameron Atomic High, 6. Mesa Lonestar Lead, 7. Mesa Mark II Lead+ and finally, from the Vintage bank, a Triaxis Yellow Channel.

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1. Hook Captain 34B 2. Bogner Ecstasy Blue Vintage (Scene 2) 3. Friedman Small Box (Scene 2), 4. Mystery amp! 5. Dirty Shirley (1) and the 6.Friedman Brown Eye.

BOUTIQUE AMPS

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1. Trainwreck Express (two clips, Scene 2 in second), 2. Dumble Ford 2,
3. Trainwreck Liverpool, 4. Blankenship Leeds, and 5. Suhr Badger 30.

Amps modeled are in this order: 1. CAE Lead 2. Trainwreck Liverpool 3. Orange Rockerverb 4. Cornford MK 5. Dumble Mid (w/2290)6. Bludo Ojai Lead (w/2290) 7. Hiwatt, w/10db boost 8. Suhr Badger 18 9. Carol Ann Tucana Lead 10. Two Rock Jet 35 2 and 11. Blankenship Leeds.

VINTAGE AMPS

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1. 50’s Tweed Deluxe 2. Blackface Vibroverb clean 3. 50s Tweed Deluxe (Scene 2) 4. Clean Tweed Bassman 5. BlackFace Deluxe 6. Tweed Princeton 7.Tweed Champ 8. Jumpered Hiwatt 9. ’68 Bandmaster 10.Blackface Tremolux 11. ’65 Bassman 12. ’65 Bassman 2 13. Super Reverb 14. Blackface Princeton Reverb and 15. BlackFace Deluxe (Scene 2).

ENJOY!

Part II:

VINTAGE AMPS
I especially love how well the Fractal can reproduce great vintage amps sounds and sought about to prove it!

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1. ’65 Blackface Deluxe 2. Tweed Deluxe 3. Supro 4. '68 Bandmaster 5. EC Tweed Champ 6. ’65 Bassman Normal (no brite) 7. ’65 Bassman (w/Brite), and 8. Tweed Twin (Scene 2)

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1. Super Reverb, 2. '65 Bassman, 3. Carr Rambler, 4. Mesa Lonestar Clean, 5. SLO-100 Rhythm, and 6. 6550 Plexi. Note: any reverb present is a function of that preset's reverb block turned on.

CLASS A AMPS

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1. Vox AC 30 Bright 2. Matchless DC-30 (Scene 2) 2. AC-20 EF86 Bass 3. Vox Hot Mode 4. Vox Top Boost 5. AC-20 Ef86 Bass (again) 6. Vox Top Boost.

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1 and 2 are Bad Cat clips (2 clips), 3. Div 13 FTR 37 Hi, 4. Div 13 CJ, 5. Vox AC 30 Hot, 6. Vox AC15, and 7. Vox AC30 Top Boost.

MODERN CLEANS

In this clip, the amps modeled are in this order: 1. Dumble Clean (Scene 2 and included drive RCB Boost=on), 2. Dumble Ford 2 (with delay model 2290), 3. CAE Clean, 4. CAE Rhythm Scene 2 (volume roll-off) and 5. Triaxis CLEAN.

ENJOY!

You can read what other buyers have said after trying the TonePack out in this previous forum thread.

I just wanted to say thank you and show gratitude for all the forum user's positive reviews.
It really makes this six-month effort worthwhile to hear Fractal users say things about the 700+ Naked Amps TonePack presets that let me know I really hit the bulls-eye with my intention behind the design of the pack.

PLAY INSPIRED!

This preset pack rules. I know of no better way to audition amps in their native IR environment. It's a great tool if you're seeking a tone.

I bought the naked amps pack few days ago for my AX8. Man I was blown away. Very nice and good job AustinBuddy. You just saved me a lot of hours setting those amps right.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I bought the naked amps pack few days ago for my AX8. Man I was blown away. Very nice and good job AustinBuddy. You just saved me a lot of hours setting those amps right.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Thanks amigo! It took me SIX MONTHS to make this "right" -- so I know what you mean when you say "you saved me a lot of hours!" Enjoy!

Bought the pack and extremely happy with it. Great job! It provides endless ideal starting points to easily dial presets. Really sounds amazing. Thanks a lot!

Bought the pack and extremely happy with it. Great job! It provides endless ideal starting points to easily dial presets. Really sounds amazing. Thanks a lot!

Thank you so much! It took six months to get it all together, but it was so worth it!

Help spread the word; everyone who owns an AX8, XL/XL+ or Mark II/Original should have this pack, it really shows why the Fractal is the best digital modeler in the world!

Hey Man...
just purchased the AxeFx II version of the preset pack BUT Winzip won't unzip the file because invalid characters in the filename and/or directories!
WTF???!!!

Use a Windows RAR extractor/unzip.

Everything is in there.

The zip files were created on a Mac, and some windows unzip utilities will not see it, RAR will though.

That is all discussed on the other forum thread on the TonePack; a handul of folks had this issue, this solves it.

Last edited:
Wow these are so awesome! All the presets are leveled and you can really hear the character of every amp. Everything just sounds good. You will not regret this purchase!!

Love the AXE FX and CAN'T THANK ENOUGH ALL THE PEOPLE that have put so much time into this unit for the enjoyment of all us musicians.

Thanks AUSTIN BUDDY!

Wow these are so awesome! All the presets are leveled and you can really hear the character of every amp. Everything just sounds good. You will not regret this purchase!!

Love the AXE FX and CAN'T THANK ENOUGH ALL THE PEOPLE that have put so much time into this unit for the enjoyment of all us musicians.

Thanks AUSTIN BUDDY!

Can't "like" all these kind words enough times! Thank you so much for the Fractal love!

Happy you are digging and finding inspiration with the tones! The real secret: did not save any Naked Amp preset as final until I found it somehow inspiring to play... that is translating over to you as you play them!

Please help spread the word on social media (like FBook Fractal group pages) and forum threads where other Fractal lovers ask about the Naked Amp presets and how they work for you -- it really helps!

Loving that people are re-discovering their Fractal all over again! Cheers!

I both learned about them AND bought them today. Incredible! Truly incredible!! These should come with the AxeFX from day 1. Thanks for this work, and especially, for sharing it.

Back
Top Bottom