7 String Metal - 5153 Red, Ownhammer, FW 15

What do you think about the keith merrow schecter?? I'm really interested in the pickup woods finish combo ... Some feedback ??

What do you think about the keith merrow schecter?? I'm really interested in the pickup woods finish combo ... Some feedback ??

I'm working on a demo video for it next. I like it a lot.

Some quick pros and cons:
Mine has great fretwork but a lot of small flaws in the paint and finish.
For anyone in the US its an absolute bargain for the price but for EU customers its a bit expensive.
The pickups work great in the guitar. Very tight and focused, great for metal.
Neck is very thin and smooth.
Hipshot bridge has a lot of room to intonate and adjust.
Stainless Steel frets are very smooth and a huge plus on a guitar this price
26.5" scale so its perfect for down tuning
Number one is its playable straight off the shelf with no modding

Thanks for the quick reply Drawnacrol !! Yeah euro distributors sucks for prices ... Usually I purchase directly from american sellers and even paying tax the guitars cost a lot less... Not talking about phisically buying and taking with me by plane ...
Also i'm left-hamded .... Pretty a nightmare when it's time to find some instrument

Surely this KM7 is worth the price in dollars

Hey Noriuky73, which US retailers have you used? I'm curious as I'm soon to be back un Europe and am interested.

I used Adirondack near New York for a G&L Legacy ...if you seatch on google for a left-handed guitar is one of the first results ( G&L for sure )
I have a friend of mine living in US by long time and He was so kind to buy for me 2 guitars in last 10 years then traveling to see his family in Italy with my guitars .... A true friend
The guitars are a fantastic G&L ASAT Deluxe buyed in EBay (American ) and a Carvin DC800 at Carvin of course

I was asking in Italy with the G&L distributor for the same Legacy 2 years ago and the price was 1.500 € .... Adirondack 2 weeks ago 1320 + 105 for shipping $ .... So even withi port tax , with the good exchange between $ and € ... This guitar is 1350 € 2 years later that is really really good IMO

good job dude that sounds awesome!

Thanks man!

Thanks for the quick reply Drawnacrol !! Yeah euro distributors sucks for prices ... Usually I purchase directly from american sellers and even paying tax the guitars cost a lot less... Not talking about phisically buying and taking with me by plane ...
Also i'm left-hamded .... Pretty a nightmare when it's time to find some instrument

Surely this KM7 is worth the price in dollars

Its only in the last year or two that Schecter and other American brands have gotten really expensive in the EU. We pay about 30-40% more so I usually get stuff shipped from the states. In dollars the KM7 is a bargain!!

Back
Top Bottom