7.18 Cornford Sim & Strat - slick pop, no brootalz in here

andi-o

Inspired
Hi,

I knew there was something special to my patches when updated to 7.18.
I can't really describe it, but everything seems so be more organic and "alive"!
Especially when recording with the cab sims, the lower notes just seem to "pop out",
just like sitting in front of my 4x12 - although I record with head phones!

I think this is the most organic Strat tone I managed to record so far, thank you Cliff for your
really, really awesome work and support!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7792026

Strat, Cornford Sim, FET boost Sim (mixed in with the pedal here and there), 4x12 V30.

(backing by Mats Nermark for the LPF Jam Zone)

Andreas

inkeyes said:
Any chance you could upload the patch...

Hi,

just PM me your email adress and I'll send you the patch.
(For the Ultra, but should work for the Standard, too, since it
does not use any Ultra-only parameters or effects...)

Andreas

EDIT: I attached the file - hope this works!

Attachments

• Andi-o_Cornford_Strat_Lead.zip
    504 bytes · Views: 169
Very nice. I'll try your patch soon. Just a real nice vibe to your style & tone. Thoroughly enjoyed/well done.

I really like that tone, it reminds me of a Steve Vai track from Alien Love Secrets but I forget it's name. Either way it sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing...

Hi Andi!

Wow.

Great playing, great feeling, and a really outstanding tone.

Is that your "Bloody Forearm Strat"? :-D

Thomas

Very nice-I like it-Nice playing and sound. I downloaded the patch. Haven't tried it yet. Did you use the Single coils or the HB? Or in between? I have a deluxe USA w/SCN's and an 89 USA standard w/ Lindy Fralins Real 54's.
Hopefully one of those will get theere.
Thanks for the music and the patch!

Reminds me of "Warm Regards" from Vai's "Fire Garden" album, but I think it's the backing track that gives me that association...very unique tone, sounds incredibly crisp and organic....almost Satriani-esque.

Thanks guys for the Gambale-Vai-Satriani comments! (I always hope to sound
like myself, but maybe I listened to those guys too much :cool: )

Andreas

andi-o said:
Thanks guys for the Gambale-Vai-Satriani comments! (I always hope to sound
like myself, but maybe I listened to those guys too much :cool: )

Andreas

Your music moved me.... Your heart was in it... I listened to you play... several times. Thanks for the gift..

Andreas

Beautiful. Have listened to a number of your posts and everyone I have listened to at least twice some many times. Normally when I listen to posts I carry on surfing, reading etc, but with yours, I relax back, close my eyes and really listen. Great tone aside there is really something in your playing, phrasing etc that really resonates with me.

Keep it up

Fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom