7.0 Heavy Herbie mix test

Congrats on popping your cherry.

Sounds great, needs more bottom end, are you using compression and limiters on the drums?

Thanks man! I actually found myself dialing back some of the bass and bottom end, maybe i went a little too far? and yes, for the drums i am using both

Have you ever heard "Kookie, Kookie (Lend Me Your Comb)"?
I hear in my head someone screaming the shit out of the chorus, "KOOKIE, KOOKIE, LEND ME YOUR COMB!!!", with syncopating the words, and chopping syllables off to fit the rhythm.
HAHAHA, Im not making fun of you, just what popped into my goofy mid day minds eye.
Guitar tone is not Kookie at all.

Have you ever heard "Kookie, Kookie (Lend Me Your Comb)"?
I hear in my head someone screaming the shit out of the chorus, "KOOKIE, KOOKIE, LEND ME YOUR COMB!!!", with syncopating the words, and chopping syllables off to fit the rhythm.
HAHAHA, Im not making fun of you, just what popped into my goofy mid day minds eye.
Guitar tone is not Kookie at all.

hahaaaha yes i actually do know what you are talking about, it would make for a quite interesting collab lol

That sounds tons better already. It's almost there. How are you going about mixing in your bass and how are you handling your bass frequencies in the guitar stuff?

That sounds tons better already. It's almost there. How are you going about mixing in your bass and how are you handling your bass frequencies in the guitar stuff?

Thanks, I'm still figuring some things out. I cant seem to get a powerful enough bass tone (using axe), so I'm bussing different tracks together eq'd differently in an attempt to do so. As for the guitar, I try to pull down whichever frequencies I'm boosting for the bass

Back
Top Bottom